We want to help patients and the public in Wandsworth find organisations and services to support their health and wellbeing needs.
The Wellbeing Hub is currently open and available by phone and email. Some services may not be running as normal but we will still aim to support your health and wellbeing needs and find organisations that can help you during this time.
Services and support
- Adult Care Information Service (ACIS), provided by Wandsworth Council.
- Family Information Service, provided by THRIVE Wandsworth
- Self management course
- Mental health support
- Care4me, a directory of useful community services managed by Lifetimes
Courses, classes and groups for specific health conditions
- Diabetes (DESMOND, DAFNE and BERTIE)
- Cardiac prevention and rehabilitation at St George’s
- Integrated falls and bone health at St George’s
- Pulmonary rehabilitation across Wandsworth
Speak to your GP or practice nurse to find out if you are suitable to attend.