Patients are at the heart of everything we do in Wandsworth. We make decisions based on the feedback we get from local people, patient experiences, and the involvement of local people at all levels including; planning, procuring, service improvement, integrated care pathway design, governance, evaluating and monitoring.
We want to know what you think about local NHS services and how we can work together to improve them. There are many ways in which you get involved in the work we do:
- Join Thinking Partners
- Attend the Patient and Public Involvement Reference Group
- Join our locality patient groups
- Meetings in Public
- Get involved across South West London
- Get involved with your local Healthwatch
- Get Involved with the Wandsworth Voluntary Sector Coordination project
- Answer our Productive PPI surveys
- Share your experience of local Wandsworth NHS services
- Join your GP Practice Patient Participation Group
- Join our mailing list
- Follow us on Twitter
Alternatively, if you would like us to come and speak to your group – be it faith-based, sports-based, or health-based – please let us know. We can also arrange to be joined by interpreters or other support staff if needed.
Find out more
For more information about Patient and Public Involvement in Wandsworth, email email@example.com or call 020 8812 6600.