Involving patients and the public is a part of everything we do in Merton. We aim to involve you in all the different stages of our work; from planning, designing, procuring and monitoring through to delivering new and improved services. We have a vision for our public engagement and a set of principles for how we work with local people.
We want to know what you think about local NHS services and how we can work together to improve them. There are many ways in which you get involved in the work we do:
- Join our Patient Engagement Group
- Join your local practice Patient Participation Group
- Join our mailing list
- Attend our governing body meetings
- Read about our Wilson Community Reference Group
- Get Involved in Merton Healthwatch
- Join our Expert Patient Programme
- Get involved across South West London
- Follow us on Twitter
Alternatively, if you would like us to come and speak to your group – be it faith-based, sports-based, or health-based – please let us know. We can also arrange to be joined by interpreters or other support staff if needed.
For more information about Patient and Public Involvement in Merton, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can read about the outcomes of our engagement in our Patient and Public Involvement Annual Report, You Said We Did reports and our Governing Body progress reports.