We work on behalf of Croydon residents, so it’s crucial that we create opportunities to talk to people who live in Croydon – patients, local people, carers and others – about their experience of health services. If you live in Croydon, we want you to tell us your thoughts and help us provide excellent care that meets the needs of local people.
There are lots of ways you can do this:
- Come along to our regular Croydon Local Committee meetings, jointly held with Croydon Health Services NHS Trust.
- Meet us at an engagement event closer to where you live
- Complete our feedback form to let us know about your experiences
- Join our Virtual Health Network which lets you comment on our plans and policies online
- Join a patient participation group – ask about this at your local GP surgery
Our aim is to make it as easy as possible for you to get involved. For instance:
- We can provide information in easy read, large print, audio and different languages
- We can pay travel costs
- We can arrange for a hearing loop to be available at our public meetings
- We can pay for support costs
- We hold meetings and events in accessible venues
- We can provide language interpreters if you let us know what language in advance
- You can also make special requests to us if it helps you take part
Our boroughs have dedicated engagement teams and we want to hear from and talk with as many residents as we can. If there are other things that could make it easier for you to talk with us, or if you’d like more information about opportunities to contribute your views, please contact the Croydon engagement team:
- Email: Croydon-GetInvolved@swlondon.nhs.uk
- Call: 020 3923 9592
We may not be able to meet your requirements immediately, but we will try to provide the right support to help us to work with you as quickly as possible.
We use your feedback to help make important decisions about local healthcare, and are making changes in response to your feedback.