- 8.15am to 6pm, Tuesday 27 July to Saturday 31 July 2021 – Oxford AstraZeneca Vaccine
- 8.15am to 6pm, Sunday 1 August 2021 – Pfizer Vaccine
COVID-19 vaccination walk-in clinic for first and second doses of the Pfizer and Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine.
Who can come:
Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine
- If you had your first dose of the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine at least eight weeks ago come along for your second dose – even if you have a second dose booked in the coming weeks
- Those over the age of 40 and have not yet had their first vaccine
- If you are aged under 40 a clinician will be available at the walk-in to discuss your vaccine option
- Anyone aged 18 and over who has not yet had their first dose of the vaccine
- If you had your first dose of the Pfizer vaccine at least 8 weeks ago come along for your second dose – even if you have a second dose booked in the coming weeks,
Those who meet the above criteria will just need to bring proof of age such as your driving licence or passport, and also your vaccination card from your first dose appointment if you have it.
There’s no need to book an appointment, just walk in and join the over one million residents across south west London who have already had their COVID-19 vaccination in the fight against coronavirus. The COVID-19 vaccine is safe and effective – it’s the best way to protect yourself, your family and your community.
Located on the upper mall of the shopping centre in the former Gap store.