- 8.40am to 7.20pm, Monday 26 July, Thursday 29 July and Sunday 1 August 2021
- 8.40am to 7.20pm, Wednesday 4 August, Friday 6 & Sunday 8 August 2021
- 5pm to 8pm, Thursday 29 July 2021 – Women only session
First dose, and second dose, Pfizer and Oxford AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccination walk-in clinic for:
Who can come:
- Anyone aged 18 and over, who has not had their first dose yet
- If you had your first dose of the Pfizer or Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine at least 8 weeks ago come along for your second dose – even if you have a second dose booked in the coming weeks.
To have your jab you’ll just need to take proof of age – driving licence or passport.
No need to book an appointment, just walk in and join over one million residents across south west London who have already had their COVID-19 vaccination in the fight against coronavirus. The COVID-19 vaccine is safe and effective – it’s the best way to protect yourself, your family and your community.