- 8:30am to 6pm, Tuesday 27 July 2021 (Oxford AstraZeneca walk-in clinic)
- 8:30am to 6pm, Wednesday 28 July to Sunday 1 August 2021 July (Pfizer walk-in clinic)
First and second dose Pfizer COVID-19 vaccination walk-in clinic for:
- Anyone over the age of 18
- If you had your first dose of the Pfizer vaccine at least eight weeks ago come along for your second dose – even if you have a second dose booked in the coming weeks
COVID-19 vaccination walk-in clinic for first and second doses of the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine for:
- Those over the age of 40 and have not yet had their first vaccine
- If you had your first dose of the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine at least eight weeks ago come along for your second dose – even if you have a second dose booked in the coming weeks
- If you are aged under 40 a clinician will be available at the walk-in to discuss your vaccine options
Those who meet the above criteria will just need to bring proof of age such as your driving licence or passport, and also your vaccination card from your first dose appointment if you have it.
There’s no need to book an appointment, just walk in and join the over one million residents across south west London who have already had their COVID-19 vaccination in the fight against coronavirus. The COVID-19 vaccine is safe and effective – it’s the best way to protect yourself, your family and your community.
The St Nicholas Vaccination Centre is on the ground floor of the St Nicholas Shopping Centre.