- 8.30am to 6.30pm, Everyday until Sunday 1 August 2021
- Closed on Tuesday 27 July 2021
COVID-19 vaccination walk-in clinic for first, and second doses, of the Pfizer and Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine.
Who can come:
- Those over the age of 18 and have not yet had their first vaccine
- If you had your first dose of the Pfizer or Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine at least eight weeks ago come along for your second dose – even if you have a second dose booked in the coming weeks
- Please go to Glaziers and you be directed to the appropriate venue
Those who meet the above criteria will just need to bring proof of age such as your driving licence or passport, and also your vaccination card from your first dose appointment if you have it.
There’s no need to book an appointment, just walk in and join the over one million residents across south west London who have already had their COVID-19 vaccination in the fight against coronavirus. The COVID-19 vaccine is safe and effective – it’s the best way to protect yourself, your family and your community.
Pfizer walk-in clinic entrance is located on Park Road. The AstraZeneca walk-in clinic is located at the Glazier’s Bar near Sainsbury’s.