- 8:30am to 7pm, Everyday until Sunday 1 August 2021 – Oxford AstraZeneca Vaccine
- 8.30am to 7pm, Everyday until Sunday 1 August 2021 – Pfizer Vaccine
COVID-19 vaccination walk-in clinic for first and second doses of the Oxford AstraZeneca & Pfizer vaccine.
Who can come:
- If you had your first dose at least eight weeks ago come along for your second dose – even if you have a second dose booked in the coming weeks
- Those over the age of 18 and have not yet had their first vaccine
- For those wanting the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine and who are aged under 40 a clinician will be available at the walk-in to discuss your vaccine options
Those who meet the above criteria will just need to bring proof of age such as your driving licence or passport, and also your vaccination card from your first dose appointment if you have it.
There’s no need to book an appointment, just walk in and join the over one million residents across south west London who have already had their COVID-19 vaccination in the fight against coronavirus. The COVID-19 vaccine is safe and effective – it’s the best way to protect yourself, your family and your community.
The vaccination centre is located in the Chris Robshaw Bar.