- 9.30am to 12noon & 2pm to 5pm, Wednesday 28 July 2021 – Pfizer Vaccine
- 10.30am to 12noon & 2pm to 5pm, Friday 30 July 2021 – Pfizer Vaccine
- 9.30am to 10.30am – Friday 30 July 2021 – Second dose only – Oxford AstraZeneca
First, and second dose, Oxford AstraZeneca Pfizer COVID-19 vaccination walk-in clinic for:
- Anyone aged 18 and over, who has not had their first dose yet
- If you had your first dose of the Pfizer or Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine at least 8 weeks ago come along for your second dose – even if you have a second dose booked in the coming weeks.
To have your jab you’ll just need to bring proof of age – a driving licence or passport is fine.
No need to book an appointment, just walk in and join over one million residents across south west London who have already had their COVID-19 vaccination in the fight against coronavirus. The COVID-19 vaccine is safe and effective – it’s the best way to protect yourself, your family and your community.