- 8.30am to 6pm, Open everyday until Sunday 1 August 2021
- Closed All day on 27 July & 31 July 2021
- Closed from 2pm on the 30th July 2021
First dose, and second dose, Oxford AstraZeneca and Moderna COVID-19 vaccination walk-in clinic for:
- Those over the age of 18 and have not yet had their first vaccine
- If you had your first dose of the Moderna vaccine at least eight weeks ago come along for your second dose – even if you have a second dose booked in the coming weeks
- If you had your first dose of the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine at least eight weeks ago come along for your second dose – even if you have a second dose booked in the coming weeks
- Those over the age of 40 and have not yet had their first vaccine
- If you are aged under 40 a clinician will be available at the walk-in to discuss your vaccine options
To have your jab you’ll just need to bring proof of age – a driving licence or passport is fine.
No need to book an appointment, just walk in and join over one million residents across south west London who have already had their COVID-19 vaccination in the fight against coronavirus. The COVID-19 vaccine is safe and effective – it’s the best way to protect yourself, your family and your community.
Parking is available in nearby streets near Lidl