The 19th July saw the completion of the second phase of the biggest vaccination programme in the health service’s history, which offers us an opportunity to reflect on the work undertaken so far and to look ahead.
One million local people have now been given their first COVID-19 vaccination by the NHS in south west London. This means that 83% of the adult population is protected – with over 700,000 receiving both doses.
However, there are still thousands of people – many of them younger – who have not yet taken up the offer of a vaccine. For those who are still unsure, we continue to encourage them to come and have a chat at one of our vaccination centres to get the facts. There is no pressure to be vaccinated – we just want to make sure everyone has the facts so they can make their own decision.
All walk-in sessions and most pop-up vaccination clinics are added to our website here – this page is updated regularly.
- Centrale Shopping Centre – 8.15am to 7pm, every day until Sunday 1 August 2021 – Both Pfizer and Oxford AZ
- Croydon University Hospital – 8am to 4pm, Monday 26 to Friday 30 July 2021 – Pfizer
- Mayday Community Pharmacy – 9.30am to 5pm Monday 26 to Sunday 30 July 2021 – Both Pfizer and Oxford AZ
- Selhurst Park Stadium – 8.30am to 6.30pm, open daily until Sunday 1 August 2021, closed Tuesday 27 July 2021 – Both Pfizer and Oxford AZ
- St Aidan’s Church – 9am to 1.30pm, Monday 26 to Friday 30 July 2021 – Both Pfizer and Oxford AZ