NHS bodies, local councils and voluntary sector organisations in south west London are working together through the South West London Health and Care Partnership to deliver better care for local people.
Organisations providing healthcare in six London boroughs are working together as local partnerships to improve health services in Croydon, Kingston, Merton, Richmond, Sutton and Wandsworth.
South West London’s Health and Care Partners
- South West London Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG): Croydon, Kingston, Merton, Richmond, Sutton and Wandsworth
- local authorities: Croydon, Kingston, Merton, Richmond, Sutton and Wandsworth
- Acute and community providers: Central London Community Healthcare, Croydon Health Services NHS Trust, Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust, Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare, Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, The Royal Marsden Foundation Trust, St George’s NHS Foundation Trust, and Your Healthcare
- Mental health providers: South West London and St George’s Mental Health NHS Trust, South London and the Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- GP Federations in each of the six boroughs
- London Ambulance Service
- Voluntary sector