You can get your 1st, 2nd or booster dose at one of our many walk-in clinics.
Find out which vaccine you are eligible for by visiting this page: Who is eligible for a Covid-19 vaccination? – South West London CCG (swlondonccg.nhs.uk)
Please bring proof of:
- ID – like a driving license or passport
- Your 1st vaccination card or NHS app
Please remember to wear a mask or face covering when you visit a vaccination clinic.
In light of the new guidance from the JCVI, the NHS is working at pace to put in place the next phase of the Covid-19 vaccination programme. This includes:
- a booster dose to everyone aged 18 years old and over
- a booster dose to people aged 16 years old and over with a severely weakened immune system
- booster doses from 3 months after the previous dose – currently it’s from 6 months after the previous dose
- a 2nd dose to all children aged 12 to 15 years old who are not already eligible
Please note that this is not yet available and individuals should wait to be contacted by the NHS.
The booster will be offered in order of descending age groups, with priority given to the vaccination of older adults and those in a COVID-19 at-risk group.
To expand for clinic details in your area you can click on your borough below